College Transitions for Students on the Autism Spectrum
STACC™ is a unique transition support training package designed to educate the disability services professional staff in higher education institutions on the best practices for supporting first year college students on the autism spectrum.
The STACC™training program is modeled after the RASE autism support program that was created by Heather Rando in the Office of Disability Services at Wright State, and successfully implemented on Wright State’s campus in fall 2012.
The training program package will include:
- training guides and resources for the program supervisor
- manual and exercises for student coaches
- a presentation for faculty and staff on best practices for working with students on the spectrum
- sample marketing pieces and form templates
- limited introductory consultation hours (optional)
For more information, please email email@example.com.