Coronavirus Update

Classes will be held remotely for the remainder of the spring semester, and all official university events and student activities are suspended until further notice. While the Dayton and Lake campuses remain open, access to campus is restricted to personnel who have been identified as essential. Read more.

Academic Advising

Change of Major

If you are a current student and wish to change majors, you will need to follow the steps below to access the WINGS Express Major/Minor Change Request form.  If you have questions about the change or are unsure about the degree requirements for the new program, please contact your academic advisor.  

  • Log into your WINGS Express account
  • Select "Student and Financial Aid" tab.
  • Then select "Registration and Records".
  • Select "Major/Minor Change Request" located on the right side of page.
  • Review the program requirements by selecting "program requirements".
  • After reviewing requirements select "Continue to Major/Minor Change Request".
  • Review the three (3) options and select the one you desire:
    • Change major
    • Add major
    • Add minor
  • If you want to change your major select "Change Major".
  • Select the major you are applying for.
  • Review requirements if needed.
  • Select to change the major.
  • Steps are the same for each option, add major and add minor