Fall 2020 Update

Fall 2020 Update: Wright State University’s Dayton and Lake Campuses plan to return to teaching for 2020 Fall Semester on August 24 with a dynamic and flexible mixture of in-person and remote courses. Read more about our Right Here. Wright State. This Fall. plan.

Academic Advising

Appeals and Petitions

Grade Appeal

Students who have taken a University College course (courses with prefixes UVC and DEV) and wish to appeal that grade assigned by the instructor may use the Grade Appeal form (PDF). Students should contact their Academic Advisor with questions.

View college academic mediation policies.

University Petitions

Exceptions to scholastic regulations may be petitioned to the Undergraduate Petitions Committee. The Undergraduate Petition form (PDF) is available in University College and online. These forms are filed in the Registrar's Office. See Petitioning for Exceptions in the Wright State Undergraduate Catalog.