Whether you're an incoming first-year student, a student about to graduate with your college degree, or a new transfer student, your Wright State University academic advisor will help you define and achieve your academic goals. Academic advisors will:
- Assist with exploring majors
- Explain degree requirements and planning
- Direct you to university resources
Centralized advising at Wright State helps you move smoothly into a degree program that fits your interests while pairing you with advisors who understand your potential career path and help you stay on track for graduation.
Our mission is to provide you access, guidance, and academic support in a nurturing, diverse, respectful, and supportive environment that assists you in achieving academic goals while developing the foundations of civic engagement and lifelong learning.
University academic advising, through proactive advising and integrated technology, provides you with support designed to guide your progress toward a college degree.
Students receive academic advising in the Student Success Suite housed in the college of the student’s chosen major. Students who are undecided and exploring major options are advised in the College of Liberal Arts Advising Unit.
- Non-degree students—please contact academic advising in the college teaching the course you wish to take. A full list of college advising offices is listed below. If you are unsure of the college to contact, please call 937-775-5720 for assistance.
Regular appointments with your advisor will help you stay on track to graduation. Contact your advisor any time you have questions or concerns. Academic advisors will be available in the following five Student Success Suites:
Find Your Primary Advisor
- Log in to WINGS Express.
- Select Registration and Records.
- Click View Student Information. The name of your advisor will be listed under Student Information.
Academic advising is here to help you select a major and find a career path that's right for you.
106 Allyn Hall