The Wright State University Friendship Food Pantry’s Advisory Board is comprised of members of the institution, (faculty, staff and students) who are committed to the ongoing functions and sustainability of its operations.
The Advisory Board meets regularly in a collaborative manner and offers its insight and expertise to university administration on matters such as community engagement, advertising and marketing, service learning activities, client services, strategic planning, volunteerism, and fundraising. The Food Pantry benefits from the diverse expertise and “points-of-view” offered by its Advisory Board members and the direct beneficiaries of their contributions and efforts are Wright State students who experience food insecurity.
- Morgan Freeman, SAHE Graduate Assistant and Pantry Coordinator, Student Affairs
- Twila Murray, Student Affairs Program Coordinator, Student Affairs
- Katie Deedrick, Director, Student Support Services
- Sarah E. Twill, Chair, Department of Social Work
- Ty Xavier McHardy, Social Work Student
- Jackie Bergdahl, Associate Professor of Sociology, Director of Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) Program
- Stephanie Dickey, Senior Lecturer, English Language & Literatures
- Tabrea Watts, Business Student
- Daniel Warshawsky, Assistant Professor, Geography