The Provost's Office is now accepting nominations for the 2023 Faculty Awards. The university annually recognizes outstanding achievements of faculty through the nomination of candidates and selection of recipients for the following awards:
- Trustees’ Award for Faculty Excellence
- University Professor
- Distinguished Professor
- Presidential Award for Faculty Excellence: Early Career Achievement Award
- President’s Award for Outstanding Non-Tenure Eligible (NTE) Faculty: Teaching
- President’s Award for Outstanding Non-Tenure Eligible (NTE) Faculty: Service
- Presidential Award for Faculty Excellence in Community Engagement
Download a description of each award (PDF), including procedures and deadlines for nominations.
All nominations should be submitted by your Dean’s Office as a PDF file via SecureShare to email@example.com. Please submit your nominations by March 22, 2023.
If you have any questions, please call the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs Office at 937-775-3247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy Thompson, Ph.D.
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs