The title University Professor is a special rank awarded by the Board of Trustees. It is reserved for full professors who have made outstanding contributions beyond the confines of their own discipline. Visit Faculty Awards, University Policy 2040 and refer to section 2040.1.2 for more details, including nomination guidelines.
- 2021–22: Charles Gulas, Ph.D.
- 2020–21: Allen G. Hunt, Ph.D.
- 2018–19: Mark Rich, Ph.D.
- 2018: David Goldstein, Ph.D.
- 2015: Hank Dahlman, D.M.A.
- 2014: Ronald J. Markert, Ph.D.
- 2013: K. T. Arasu, Ph.D.