Amy Thompson, Ph.D. is Wright State University's provost and senior vice president for academic affairs.
Administrative Divisions and Offices
- Accreditation and Assessment: Bruce Mackh, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Assessment and Chief Accreditation Officer
- Adult and Online Learning: vacant, Associate Vice Provost
- Curricular and Strategic Initiatives: Elissa Falcone, Director and Special Assistant to the Provost
- Faculty Affairs: Carol Loranger, Ph.D., Vice Provost
- Research and Innovation: Madhavi Kadakia, Ph.D., Vice Provost
- Student Success: Tim Littell, Associate Vice Provost
Colleges, Schools, and Regional Campus
- Raj Soin College of Business: Thomas L. Traynor, Ph.D.
- Engineering and Computer Science: Michael L. Raymer, Ph.D. (interim)
- Graduate School: Shu Schiller, Ph.D. (interim)
- Health, Education, and Human Services: James Denniston, Ph.D.
- Lake Campus: Andrea Faber, Ph.D., Vice Provost and Chief Administrative Officer
- Liberal Arts: Gary Schmidt, Ph.D.
- Science and Mathematics: Ayşe Şahin, Ph.D.