Many supporters choose to make charitable gifts by transferring securities to the Wright State University Foundation, because it can be a wonderful way to help students and possibly reduce personal capital gains or estate taxes. We appreciate your interest in supporting the university through a gift of stock.
Please contact—or ask your financial adviser or broker to contact—the Wright State University Foundation at (937) 775-2766 with the following information:
- Full name and address of donor
- Name of brokerage firm and financial adviser who will handle the transaction
- Name of the stock or security, including symbol
- Number of shares and date you plan to contribute
- Intended date of transfer
To initiate the electronic transfers of stocks or bonds, please use the following as our DTC information:
DTC Participant: 8862
Account Name: Wright State University Foundation, Inc.
Account: #666 04219