Strategic Procurement Forms, Links, and Policies
On this page:
- A/P W9 Payment Compliance Form/Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification and Vendor Information Request (PDF) (campus username and password required)—In accordance with Internal Revenue Service and State of Ohio regulations, the accounts payable department is required to obtain this form for all businesses and individuals to whom the university makes payments .
- OPERS Independent Contractor Acknowledgment Form (PDF)—This form is to be completed by an individual who provides personal services to a public employer on or after January 7, 2013, but are not considered by the public employer to be a public employee and will not have contributions made to OPERS. This form must be completed no later than 30 days after an individual begins providing services.
- Independent Employee Questionnaire (PDF)—This form aids in the classification of a possible employee or independent contractor. This form should be completed a minimum of two weeks before the anticipated start date in order to ascertain the correct classification of payee (employee vs independent contractor).
- Form W-8BEN (PDF)
- Form W-8BENE (PDF)
- Contract Templates
Tax Exemption Forms
Tax Exemption Form (PDF) (campus username and password required)—State of Ohio blanket certificate of exemption.
- Construction Contract Exemption Certificate (PDF)—State of Ohio tax exemption certificate for construction contractors working on buildings owned by the university.
- Sole Source Justification Form (PDF)—This form is completed by the requisitioning department and submitted with requisitions for purchase orders in excess of $10,000.00 when only one vendor or supplier is known.
- Payment Approval/Receiving Report Request Form (PDF)—This form is used for goods and/or services purchased on a purchase order that physically will not be received by the receiving department, but delivered directly to the department or office that purchased them. Receiving is part of the payment process and authorizes accounts pPayable to make full or partial payment to the vendor. Receiving can be processed in WrightBuy for services or items delivered directly to the department.
- Lease Justification Form (PDF): Per University Policy 9320.10, a completed lease justification form is required for all leases as covered by University Policy 7320.
- Financial Impact New Lease Template (XLSX)
- National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP)
- Inter-University Council Purchasing Group of Ohio (IUCPG)
- Wright State University Expenditure Guidelines: University Policy 9130
- Risk Management and Insurance
- CaTS Purchasing Guides to assist departments in maximizing their investments in computing technology.
Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures have been developed to ensure compliance with Ohio regulations and laws concerning the purchase of goods and services by state-assisted institutions such as Wright State. The following links are provided to help guide you when making purchasing decisions. Please contact procurement and contract services at 937-775-2411 with any questions.
- Interinstitutional Acquisition or Release of Research Equipment: University Policy 6360
- Cash Collection and E-commerce Policy and Procedures: University Policy 9120
- Expenditure Guidelines: University Policy 9130
- Alcohol Purchases: University Policy 9130.2
- Certificate of Exemption: University Policy 9310
- Purchasing from External Vendors: University Policy 9320
- Information Technology Related Equipment Purchases: University Policy 9320.1
- Equipment Repair: University Policy 9320.6
- Minority Set-Aside Purchases: University Policy 9330
- Procurement Card Policies and Procedures: University Policy 9340
- Excess and Surplus Property Management: University Policy 9410
- Shipping and Receiving: University Policy 9440
- Travel: University Policy 9510
- Identity Theft Prevention Program: University Policy 9610
- Production of Official University Publications and Acquisition of Printed Materials: University Policy 12110