Contract Approval Process and Templates
On this page:
Contract Approval and Signatory Authority Policy: University Policy 9350
Contract Approval Process
If a department has a supplier's quote that mentions terms and conditions or if it is a supplier’s contract and it has not previously reviewed, it must be reviewed by the Office of General Counsel. We will coordinate this review. Follow the process below:
- Enter a requisition into WrightBuy.
- Attach the contract or quote needing reviewed in internal notes.
- Make a comment that this needs reviewed.
Contract services will use the requisition number to track the contract and will add comments along the review process to keep the department updated. If a requisition does not need to be entered, then please e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Independent Contractor Agreement (DOCX)—Use this if an individual (they use their social security number for taxes) will be doing services for the university. COI not needed.
- Memorandum of Agreement (DOCX)—Use this if a company (they use a federal ID number for taxes) will be doing work for the university. COI needed.
- Speaker/Artist Agreement (DOC)—Use if an individual is coming on campus to speak or perform. COI not needed.
- Media, Photo and Video Release Form (DOCX)—Use this release for minors.
- Media, Photo and Video Release Form (DOCX)—Use this release for anyone over 18.