Wright State University offers many degree programs that can be completed partially or completely online. Some of our programs have recently been recognized as among the nation's best by U.S. News and World Report. Find degree programs below in nursing, business, education, engineering, cybersecurity, and other career fields. We hope you'll be able to find a program that allows you to balance your life and studies while pursuing your professional and personal goals.
On this page:
- Business, M.B.A.
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Education Specialist, Ed.S.
- Industrial and Human Factors Engineering, M.S.
- Information Systems, M.I.S. on-campus residency requirement prior to the start of each term
- Instructional Design and Learning Technologies, M.Ed.
- Leadership Development M.S.
- Literacy, M.Ed.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, M.S. on-campus residency requirement prior to the start of each term
- Nursing, M.S.
- Principalship, M.Ed.
- Rehabilitation Counseling, M.R.C.
- Superintendency, Ed.S.