Student Handbook Sub Banner
Interim Hangar Table Policy
- Reservations: The table inside the Hangar may be reserved by registered student organizations by contacting the Student Union and Event Services Administration Office at X5522.
- Table Location: A permanent display table is located between the exterior glass entry and to the right of the entry of The Hangar. Tables are not permitted across from the exterior glass entry on the curved wall.
- Quad Tables: Tables on site for the Quad (outside of The Hangar) must remain on the Quad. The Hangar is unable to serve as a location for Quad tables during inclement weather.
- Traffic Flow: Only one table is permitted in the designated area and should be placed so that individuals visiting the table do not slow or block traffic flow into The Hangar.
- Community Responsibility: In order to maintain The Hangar table privileges for all groups, organizations should contact the Student Union and Event Services Administration Office at X5522.if any other organizations or tables are set up during their reserved time. A campus phone is available at the entry opposite of The Hangar entrance toward the parking lot exit. The Hangar table is a location we wish to preserve for registered student organizations. Your assistance in helping managing this space in accordance with this policy is appreciated.
- Organization Responsibility: If your organization or members in your organization use The Hangar table without authorization or bring another table into the Hangar area, your organization will lose all table reservation privileges on campus for the remainder of the semester. Organizations are expected to clean up the area after use (i.e., pick up papers, soft drink containers, pizza boxes, etc.). Leaving the area with trash will also result in table reservation privileges on campus for the remainder of the semester.