Use your My Parking Account to:
- Order parking permits
- Manage your parking account
- Appeal/pay citations
- Add or update your personal or vehicle information
On this page:
We are committed to supporting the students, staff, faculty, and visitors at Wright State by managing the parking needs of the university while providing excellent customer service. Our policies and procedures are designed to help alleviate parking and traffic issues at our campus while keeping motorists and pedestrians safe. All faculty, staff, and students, as well as paid contractors, must purchase their own valid parking permit in order to park on the Dayton campus. Sharing permits is considered to be fraudulent parking; violations are subject to fines.
Please note: When you purchase your permit in your My Parking Account, you will link your vehicle information to your permit because your license plate number verifies that you have purchased a permit. If you need to change the vehicle that you will be parking on campus, follow these steps:
- Log into your My Parking Account.
- Click Permits.
- Click View Your Permits.
- Scroll down and click on your permit number.
- Scroll down to Associated Vehicles to add or delete a vehicle.
You may link up to three vehicles to your permit; however, you can only have one vehicle parked on campus at any one time. The Vehicles page simply shows what vehicles are associated with your account; it does not signify that vehicles on this page may legally be parked on the Dayton Campus.
All faculty, staff, and students, as well as service employees, contractors, and visitors, are strongly urged to review both this website and the University Parking Policy website in order to familiarize yourself with parking privileges and other parking policies before parking on the Dayton campus.
Dayton Campus Student Parking permits are now on sale!
Reminder: All students parking on campus in a personal vehicle must register a vehicle license plate with the Department of Public Safety (DPS). DPS regularly scans vehicle license plates to confirm all vehicles are registered to park on campus.
The university no longer processes permits in person. You may purchase your parking permit at wrightparking.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal.
Three permits are available for students parking their vehicle on campus:
- Single Semester Permits are available for $95 and are valid for the Semester in which they are purchased. This permit provides access to all general parking areas.
- Full Academic Year Permits are available for $160 and are valid for the entire academic year. This permit provides access to all general parking areas (yellow and white spaces).
- Full Academic Year "Raider" Permits are available for $300. The Raider Permit was formerly known as the "A" permit and was available to only staff and faculty. This permit is now open to all students and affords parking in selected premium spaces designated with a "Rowdy Raider" symbol. These parking spaces are closest to all campus buildings and are located throughout campus.
The university has ample parking available. However, please note that parking is not guaranteed in your preferred lot.
Lake Campus students please visit lake.wright.edu/campus-life/employee-and-student-parking for parking information.
Information regarding Employee Permits will be available soon.