2017 VRIP Cobra Open Enrollment: November 1- 23, 2016
VRIP Cobra open enrollment is a once-a-year opportunity to enroll, continue, change or waive Cobra benefit coverage. Changes made during Cobra open enrollment take effect January 1, 2017.
During open enrollment you can make the following changes to your Cobra coverage:
- Enroll, continue, change or waive medical, dental, and/or vision
- Add or remove dependents from coverage
|October 31, 2016||Benefit Open Enrollment Meeting||11am & 2pm||Discovery Room E163 Student Union|
|November 1, 2016||Benefit Open Enrollment Meeting||9am & 2pm||Lake Campus, Dicke Hall|
|November 3, 2016||Benefit Open Enrollment Meeting||10am & 1pm||Discovery Room E163 Student Union|
|November 1, 2016||2017 VRIP Cobra Open Enrollment Begins (via paper enrollment)|
|November 23, 2016||2017 VRIP Cobra Open Enrollment Begins (via paper enrollment)|
Understand Your Options
Wright State University provides tools and resources to help you make informed benefit decisions:
- Review the 2017 VRIP Cobra open enrollment information.
- Attend one of our Benefits Open Enrollment Information Meetings or watch the video presentation on demand at http://www.wright.edu/streaming. In the search engine box, type “open enrollment”, click on the search engine and select Open Enrollment 2017.
- Watch for emails from Human Resources.