Wednesday, September 13, 10 am to Noon
Millett Hall Atrium
Please visit the Student Parent and Caregiver Resource Fair. Organizations from across campus and from the community will be present to provide resources and information.
Please stop by and see what resources are available to you and your family as a student-parent/caretaker at Wright State!
- Women’s Center
- Campus Recreation/Fitness Center
- Counseling & Wellness Services
- Equity & Inclusion
- Greene CATS Public Transit
- Greene County Public Health
- Greene County Public Library
- Greene County Job & Family Services
- Mini-University - Childcare Center
- Raider Connect
- Veteran & Military Center
- WSU Friendship Food Pantry
- Wright Parenting
- and more!
Lots of handouts and FREE information!
For more information, call the Women’s Center at (937) 775-4524 or visit us in 148 Millett Hall.