Academic Success Centers services have moved to fully remote delivery. This means that instead of in-person appointments, we will offer remote options to help maintain the health and safety of students and staff. Please be assured, our goal remains to get you the academic help and support you need.
Student appointments will be offered as follows:
Remote Service Resources
- Tutoring Services appointments will be scheduled online and held in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Book It Day for Summer 2020 will start Wednesday, May 13 and will run the duration of the term (7/28). Sign up start online at 9am. Go to wright.edu/tutoring for more information.
- Math Learning Center help via online appointments in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- University Writing Center is available through a new email process.
- For general questions or appointment cancellations, please leave a voicemail at 937-775-5770.
- From June 1 - July 31, 2020 your call will be returned Monday - Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For questions about:
Lake Campus Student Success Center
- Academic support is available for Lake Campus students.