The services you depend on from the Division of Student Success will continue to be available remotely. We offer a variety of connection options to help maintain the health and safety of students and staff. Below is a list of virtual resources available. Watch this page as it continues to be updated with events and resources.
Remote Service Resources
- Contact your academic advisor Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Academic Success Centers
- Contact the Academic Success Centers at 937-775-5770 (In-Person Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Remote/Online Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
- Tutoring Services Course-based tutoring and study coaching are available remotely by appointment subject to tutor availability. Appointments will be scheduled online and held using Microsoft Teams. Study Coaching appointments are available in-person with limited same-day appointments based on Study Coach availability. See Supplemental Instruction page for the summer schedule.
Appointments will be scheduled online and held using Microsoft Teams
- Math Learning Center help via online appointments in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. The MLC offers remote/online services Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- University Writing Center provides live, synchronous support using Microsoft Teams as well as allowing for asynchronous email submissions of your Microsoft Word documents. The UWC offers remote/online services Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Limited in-person support for writing is available in the center Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Lake Campus Student Success Center
- Contact Career Services Staff Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Appointments are available via email, telephone, and Webex video conferencing
- Schedule an appointment online or call 937-775-5750
- Review the Career Calendar of events
- Review job postings via Handshake Login
- Email Student Employment or call 937-775-2556
- Registration for the Math Placement Test is available at webapp2.wright.edu/placement/math.cgi. You will find a list of test dates after you enter the registration site.
- Your registration confirmation email will provide the additional necessary information.
- All students should use Wright State's online Writing Placement Test if a writing placement test score is needed.
- Per recent State of Ohio recommendations and until further notice, the writing placement test is used for incoming first-year students may also be used for College Credit Plus candidates applying to Wright State University's CCP program.
- Remote appointments are available through WebEx and phone. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about the Pre-Health Program services and how to register as a pre-health student in a 5-minute video: Pre-Health Introduction Video (YouTube)
Lake Campus Student Success Center
- Academic support is available for Lake Campus students.