On this page:
Purpose: The Staff Development Committee creates professional development opportunities and programs for Student Affairs staff.
Mission: The Student Affairs Staff Development Committee:
- Encourages team building and collaboration throughout Student Affairs’ departments
- Provides funding to support participation in professional development opportunities
- Creates opportunities for educational, social, and recreational engagement
- Welcomes and orientates new Student Affairs employees
The committee consists of one representative from each unit within the division. Representatives are appointed by each department Director. Representatives serve two-year terms with half of the committee rotating off each year.
The current members are:
- Stephanie Allen, J.D., Managing Attorney, Student Legal Services
- Lee Ann Bradfield, (Chair) Assistant to the Vice President, Student Affairs
- Christopher Hogan, Assistant Director, Community Standards and Student Conduct
- Mia Honaker, Administrative Support Coordinator, Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs (LANA)
- Toshia Johnson, Community Director, Residence Life and Housing
- Debbie Lamp, Associate Director, Student Activities
- Jessica Moss, Psy.D., Staff Therapist, Counseling and Wellness Services
- Ciara Newsome, Community Director, Residence Life and Housing
- Dan Perry, Evening and Weekend Manager, Student Union
Please contact Lee Ann Bradfield at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.