On this page:
This course is intended to assist students from Wright State or any other college or university in reviewing the content on the MCAT and strategies to be successful. The course registration fee provides you with a full set of MCAT prep books, three full-length AAMC practice tests, and nearly 70 hours of instruction by current medical students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine and future medical students who have successfully completed the MCAT and been accepted to medical school. This course is open to students from any college or university.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration
- Due to the cost of course material, we are unable to refund payments after the drop date of December 31
- A minimum of 15 students must be enrolled to hold the course.
Course fee of $650 includes:
- Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package (10th Edition)
- Three online AAMC practice tests (may be taken 5 times each)
- Extensive subject reviews in all four MCAT test sections
- Online practice items from The Official Guide to the MCAT (2015) Exam, 4th Edition
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you achieve your highest possible score
- Nearly 70 hours of instruction!
Registration is closed.
The course is made up of 23 lectures divided as follows:
- 4 lectures in biological sciences
- 4 lectures in general chemistry
- 3 lectures in general physics
- 3 lectures in organic chemistry
- 3 lectures in biochemistry
- 3 lectures in behavioral science
- 3 lectures in verbal reasoning