The User Experience (UX) and Design Thinking certificate is offered by the College of Engineering and Computer Science and may be completed through Distance Education. Students must be enrolled as a graduate student and no GRE is required. This certificate program is to enhance the technical expertise in User Experience and Design Thinking. Upon completion of this certificate program, the graduate will be knowledgeable in:
- how to use the latest skills and tools to create and evaluate user experience (UX);
- concepts related to UX, usability, and design thinking;
- the application of the iterative process of user-centered design thinking;
- techniques related to low- and high-fidelity prototype creation; and
- user-interface (UI) prototyping tools such as Axure, MIT app inventor.