Procurement Card Services
On this page:
Procurement card services provides users with tools to support e-procurement, travel, and expense reporting for university cards. We
- Establish and monitor the appropriate procedures, processes, and systems for the travel authorization and the procurement card program.
- Process procurement card requests.
- Administer the Chrome River travel preauthorization and expense reporting system.
- Monitor and reconcile activity between the university’s procurement card provider, Chrome River, and banner system.
- Training support for users of the procurement card program and Chrome River
Chrome River Expense Management Application
Chrome River is Wright State University's expense management system for Procard expenses and university employee travel and reimbursement. The application can be accessed using your Campus Username and Password.
Help Guides and Documentation
- Chrome River Help Guides
- Procurement Card Help Guide (PDF)
- Acceptable Documentation for Travel Expense Reporting (PDF)
- COVID-19 Cancelled Travel Guidance (PDF)
- Procurement Card Policies and Procedures (University Policy 9340)
- Travel (University Policy 9510)
- How to add a Student, Graduate Student or Resident to Chrome River (DOCX)
- Bank of America Individual Usage Agreement (PDF)
- Bank of America Departmental Usage Agreement (PDF)
- Bank of America Procard Application Form (PDF)
- Procard Acknowledgement Form
- Procard Service Request
- Pre-Approval Group Travel Template (XLSX)
- Employee Direct Deposit Form (PDF) (campus username and password required)
Ann Elaine Greer, M.B.A.
Pro-Card Program Director
University Hall 240, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, OH 45435-0001