The Academic Success Centers consist of several services to enhance students' opportunities for continued and sustained academic success and ease students' transition from high school to college.
- Foundation Studies: Provides courses for academically underprepared students in mathematics and writing to help prepare them for entrance into and the successful completion of general education courses. Located in 101 Student Success Center.
- Mathematics Learning Center: Helps students become more confident, autonomous, and proficient learners in math by providing a supportive environment for all math students to work and learn. Located in 122 Student Success Center.
- Supplemental Instruction: Helps students review course concepts, improve their study habits, and become better prepared for exams and course assignments. Located in 122 Student Success Center.
- Tutoring Services: Helps students achieve their individual academic goals in all disciplines and become independent and successful learners. Located in 122 Student Success Center.
- University Writing Center: Helps students become more confident, independent writers, thereby enhancing their educational experiences at Wright State University and their professional experiences beyond college. Located in 122 Student Success Center.
- Additional Academic Success Resources: Provides information about additional campus services available to help students achieve their educational goals.