Transfer Visit banner
Transfer Student Appointment
Schedule an appointment today!
When you schedule an appointment with a transfer advisor , they will discuss the things that are most important to you:
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- Admission requirements
- Admission process
- General information about Wright State and the transfer process
- Information about services available, such as: housing, financial aid, fees, student activities, child care and more
Your appointment will be in the Office of Admissions (First Floor, Student Union). Please bring an unofficial transcript to your appointment if you would like to discuss how your credits will transfer and apply to your academic program.
Have questions? Call us at (937) 775-4830
International Students or students with international credits need to meet with the University Center for International Education. Call them at (937) 775-5745
We would love for you to see the campus and encourage you to view the videos below to learn more about Wright State University.
We know your time is valuable – so arrange to meet with an advisor and take a campus tour in one trip. The campus tour will include the following:
- A 30-minute presentation led by Admissions staff before the campus tour
- The 90-minute walking tour is led by a Wright State student
Campus tours are available Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Can’t make it to campus? Check out the following videos to learn more about Wright State.