Transfer Visit banner
Meet with the Transfer Student Center
We look forward to helping you with your transfer to Wright State University.
When you meet with an advisor at the Transfer Student Resource Center or the college/department of your major, some of the topics that may be covered include:
- General information about Wright State University and the transfer process
- Application and admission process
- Degree/major requirements
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- Information about services available such as housing, financial aid, fees, student activities, child care and more
- Other questions you may have
Have questions? Call us at (937) 775-4830.