Winter Break Housing Agreement - Dec. 2018
Hamilton Hall, Honors, and Woods residents ONLY.
University Park, College Park, Forest Lane, and Village residents do NOT need break agreements.
Terms and Conditions of Winter Break
- Your Fall Bursar bills must be paid in full by December 15,
- If you pick up keys before December 15 and your bill has not been paid by December 15, you will receive notification that your keys needs to be returned immediately.and your locks will be changed.
- This agreement is not prorated, and is only valid for the winter break period.
- Woods and Honors break housing keys will be available from the Residence Life & Housing Office (M–F 8:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.) located underneath the WSU water tower, from November, 12, 2018 through December 14, 2018, and must be returned to the Residence Life & Housing Office no later than Thursday January 17, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- Hamilton Hall residents do not need to pick up a break key. Your ID card will be activated for the break.
- When you sign up for winter break housing, a fee of $225.00 will be added to your bursar's account.
- Failure to return your break key by the deadline of Thursday January 17, 2019 by 5 p.m. will result in a $25.00 fine.
- Doors in all buildings will be locked 24 hours a day.
- Community office hours will be adjusted. Hours will be posted at your community office door.
- Housing and maintenance staff will be entering all rooms during the break period for the purpose of conducting preventative maintenance work.
- Guests are permitted if accompanied by a resident who has signed a break housing agreement. If the guest is not accompanied by a resident they will be escorted off the premises.
- Evacuation assistance for disabled residents will be limited during the break.
- Please DO NOT provide access to those people not permitted on the premises.
- Break housing may be revoked by a Community Director or Assistant Director at any time for any violation of policy.
- Any student breaching building security will be subject to disciplinary action.
- All policies in the Campus Housing Policies, the Student Code of Conduct, and Campus Housing Terms and Conditions will be in effect and will be enforced during the break.
- Acceptance of agreement is subject to bursar's account being paid to date and free of holds.
To apply - login to WINGS Express using your UID and password. Click on the WINTER BREAK HOUSING button within WINGS Express and follow the steps.