Winter Break Housing Agreement - Dec. 2017
Hamilton Hall, Honors, and Woods residents ONLY.
University Park, College Park, Forest Lane, and Village residents do NOT need break agreements.
Terms and Conditions of Winter Break
- This agreement is not prorated, and is only valid for the winter break period.
- Woods and Honors break housing keys will be available from the Residence Life & Housing Office (M–F 8:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.) located underneath the WSU water tower, from November 13, 2017 through December 15, 2017, and must be returned to the Residence Life & Housing Office no later than Thursday January 11, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- Hamilton Hall residents do not need to pick up a break key. Your ID card will be activated for the break.
- When you sign up for winter break housing, a fee of $225.00 will be added to your bursar's account.
- Failure to return your break key by the deadline of Thursday January 11, 2018 by 5 p.m. will result in a $25.00 fine.
- Doors in all buildings will be locked 24 hours a day.
- Community office hours will be adjusted. Hours will be posted at your community office door.
- Housing and maintenance staff will be entering all rooms during the break period for the purpose of conducting preventative maintenance work.
- Guests are permitted if accompanied by a resident who has signed a break housing agreement. If the guest is not accompanied by a resident they will be escorted off the premises.
- Evacuation assistance for disabled residents will be limited during the break.
- Please DO NOT provide access to those people not permitted on the premises.
- Break housing may be revoked by a Community Director or Assistant Director at any time for any violation of policy.
- Any student breaching building security will be subject to disciplinary action.
- All policies in the Campus Housing Policies, the Student Code of Conduct, and Campus Housing Terms and Conditions will be in effect and will be enforced during the break.
- Acceptance of agreement is subject to bursar's account being paid to date and free of holds.
To apply - login to WINGS Express using your UID and password. Click on the WINTER BREAK HOUSING button within WINGS Express and follow the steps.