Top 10 Reasons to Play
10. Everyone gets to play
9. Get involved on campus
8. Try new things!
7. Healthy competition
6. Bragging rights
5. Stress relief
4. Stay in shape
3. Meet new people
2. Coveted IM T-shirt
1. HAVE FUN!!!
Campus Recreation Intramural Sports program is a great way to stay in shape, relieve stress, and make new friends! So sign up for your favorite activity today on IMLeagues.com!
Some intramural sports will have a small team fee between $25 - 40 while most special events and tournaments will still be free! These Fee's will be used for the department to continue to offer diverse and fun programs. Please check the schedule of events. Intramural sports include men's, women's, co-recreational (CR), and Residence Hall team sports, as well as individual sports and one-day special event tournaments.
Upcoming Sports & Activities
Fall A: 6 v 6 Soccer, Sand Volleyball, Flag Football and 3v3 Basketball Seasons
Fall B: Floor Hockey & Coed Basketball Seasons
Fall Special Events - Mud Volleyball, Tennis, Cornhole (Homecoming), Billiards, Racquetball and Table Tennis Tournaments
Spring A: Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Indoor Volleyball
Spring B: Innertube Waterpolo, Softball, 6v6 Soccer, Sand VB, 4v4 Flag Football
Spring Special Events: Billiards, Canoe Battleship, Racquetball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Mud Volleyball
Wright State's Campus Recreation will offer a variety of intramural activities throughout the year. These events will range from a season with playoffs, tournaments, or one night events! The cost to play intramurals ranges from $40* for large team officiated sports to free! Please visit the Intramural Sports Schedule (PDF) to see our sports and fee's. All teams must be paid ONLINE (click here) and must be completed by the end of the night of the captains meeting.
*$10 late fee will be applied to those teams that pay after the registration deadline.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on Imleagues.com using their @wright.edu email address.
To create an Imleagues account
- Go to the IMLeagues website.
- Click on the "Sign Up" link.
- Enter your information, and use your school email address (@wright.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a temporary password to your school email account - if you do not receive an email with your temporary password add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts, go to www.imleagues.com/forgotpassword.aspx and enter your email address to have your password re-sent to your email address.
- Log in to imleagues.com using your email address and temporary password. You will be prompted to change your password.
- After changing your password, the Wright State University school link should pop up. Click "Join School."
How to sign up for an intramural sport
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the "Wright State University" link.
- The current sports should be displayed in the middle of the page. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's Coed or Women's)
- You can also join the sport by:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Joining a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a free agent
- Once a team is created read and accept the waiver.
- Go to "UStore" and pay for your team
- Invite members to your team
- Registration assistance is also available at the Rec. desk (090 Student Union)