Want to get fit, strong and healthy? Our Rec Fit Personal Trainers are here to help! Whether you’re training for your first marathon or some other athletic event, or just getting back into exercise, our trainers have the skill and expertise to help you reach your fitness goals.
A Rec Fit Personal Trainer will provide:
- A customized workout specific to your fitness level and goals
- Accountability and motivation
- Coaching on proper exercise technique
- Advice on injury prevention and Recovery
How to get started:
- Personal training participants must be a member of the Student Union Fitness Center and possess a valid Wright 1 card.
- Download and complete a Personal Training Enrollment Packet (PDF) and Return to Jennifer Turpin in 092 D, Student Union. Packets are also available in the Office of Campus Recreation, 092 SU.
- Once your enrollment form is processed, you will be contacted to set up your first session.
Personal Training Packages
Individual Training (One-on-one sessions with a personal trainer)
Small Group Training
(Price per person. Small group training available for groups of 2-4).
* Fitness tests for students will be a charge of $20, and non-student $25