Spring 2018 Schedule coming soon!
Group fitness classes are the perfect way to fit in your daily dose of exercise. Join us for Cycle Fit, Zumba, Yoga, TRX Suspension training and more! Pre-registration is not required for most classes*. Our diverse schedule has something for everyone—from the novice exerciser to the varsity athlete. All sessions are conducted in our group fitness studios.
Participation is easy!
- Group Fitness classes are FREE for WSU students. Faculty, staff and WSU affiliates may purchase a group fitness pass at the SU Rec Desk. All participants must have a valid Wright1 card.
- Guests are permitted with the purchase of a membership or a one day pass. Daily passes can be purchased at the Rec Desk for $5.00 plus tax.
- Sign in prior to every session at the session location.
- All sessions are drop in. First come, first served.
- Click here for membership information and group exercise pricing.
Express Classes - Short on time? Try one of our express classes. Give us 30 minutes, and we'll give you a great workout. We offer express classes every day at 11:30 a.m. Express classes make for a great lunch break!
Fall & Spring Group Fitness Program Fees (for non-student participants):
Annual Pass $80.00
Semester Pass $45.00
Daily Pass $5.00
Rec Fit Outreach
Interested in having a Rec Fit instructor visit your office, residence hall or student group? Rec Fit Outreach is available for private group fitness sessions. We can bring our group fitness program to you or book one of our studios for your group. The outreach fee is $25.00 per hour. Call (937) 775.5816 to schedule a session for your group. Download an Outreach Request form here.
Please direct questions to Jennifer Turpin Stanfield, Assistant Director for Fitness and Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 775.5816.
Teach Group Fitness classes!
Rec Fit Instructor Auditions are held on an as needed basis. No experience necessary and training is provided. Send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information. Certified instructors who are interested in joining our team should send a resume along with copies of current fitness certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association) Certification Workshops offered at Wright State University by visiting www.netafit.org.