Campus Recreation Banner
Our group fitness classes are the perfect way to fit in your daily dose of exercise. Join us for Cycle Fit, Zumba, Yoga, TRX Suspension training and more! Pre-registration is not required for most classes*. Group Fitness classes are free for WSU students. Non-student participants may purchase a group fitness pass at the Student Union Rec Desk.
*Please register for all TRX suspension training classes at the SU Rec Desk or by calling 775-5505. Registration opens at 7:00 a.m. one business day prior to class.
Fall & Spring Group Fitness Program Fees (for non-student participants):
Annual Pass $85.00
Semester Pass $45.00
Daily Pass $5.00
Please direct comments to Jennifer Turpin, Assistant Director for Fitness and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 775.5816.
Ever thought about leading group fitness classes or working as a personal trainer? We are looking for enthusiastic students who have a passion for health and fitness to join our team!
Rec Fit Instructor Auditions:
- September 16-27, 2013
- No experinece necessary. Training provided.
- Personal trainer applications also being accepted.
Professional Fitness Certifications and Workshops
AFAA Workshops (Student Union Group Fitness Studios)
- Group Exercise the Practical Way, Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 9-6 p.m.
- Primary Group Exercise Certification, Sunday, October 6, 2013 from 9-6 p.m.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Workshop and Certification, Friday, December 5 from 1-9:30 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday, December 7-8, from 8-6 p.m.
Yoga Fit Teacher Trainings (Student Union Group Fitness Studios)
- Yoga Fit Kids, Friday, November 15 from 8-6 p.m.
- Yoga Fit Level 1 , Saturday-Sunday, November 16 & 17 from 8-6 p.m.
ACE Certification Course
Please contact email@example.com for information about registering to take the American Council on Exercise Group Fitness Certification course. This course covers the American Council on Exercise Essentials of Exercise Science text and will prepare candidates to sit for the ACE Group Fitness Instructor certification exam.
Call 775.5816 for registration info and workshop fees.