Join us for Staff Talk Back Hour
Thursday, September 28 at noon
Student Union Explorer Room, 103 SU
There's no agenda. Bring your lunch and come and go at any time.
The Wright State University Staff Senate serves as the official representative body of the Wright State staff community. The staff senate represents the interests of staff, fosters a spirit of unity and cooperation among the campus community, and provides staff representation parallel to those of the faculty and student governing bodies. In addition, the Staff Senate:
- Conveys information and makes recommendations to the university leadership regarding the interests and concerns of the staff.
- Fosters a spirit of a unified community by encouraging the exchange of ideas and concerns in keeping with the mission of the university.
- Provides opportunities to engage the staff in areas of professional and personal growth.
- Empowers staff to make decisions and affect change to better our collective student success initiatives.
- Endeavors to keep the staff informed regarding university issues and activities.
- Promotes the effective contribution of staff expertise toward university goals and objectives for the benefit of the entire university community.
- Is represented on university committees as deemed appropriate by the university leadership
2022 Staff Survey Results (PDF) campus username and password required
Staff Senate Retreat Initiatives (PDF) campus username and password required