Wright State University Throws For Sale
Proceeds from sales of throws will support the Employee Hardship Fund. Each throw costs $53.37, including tax. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
Learn more about the Employee Hardship Fund.
The Wright State University Staff Senate will serve as the official representative body of the Wright State staff community. The staff senate represents the interests of staff, fosters a spirit of unity and cooperation among the campus community, and provides staff representation parallel to those of the faculty and student governing bodies. In addition, the Staff Senate:
- Conveys information and makes recommendations to the university leadership regarding the interests and concerns of the staff.
- Fosters a spirit of a unified community by encouraging the exchange of ideas and concerns in keeping with the mission of the university.
- Provides opportunities to engage the staff in areas of professional and personal growth.
- Empowers staff to make decisions and affect change to better our collective student success initiatives.
- Endeavors to keep the staff informed regarding university issues and activities.
- Promotes the effective contribution of staff expertise toward university goals and objectives for the benefit of the entire university community.
- Is represented on university committees as deemed appropriate by the university leadership