Wright State University holds two commencement ceremonies each year. The first ceremony is Fall Commencement which is held in December. Summer and Fall graduates may participate in this ceremony. The second ceremony is Spring Commencement which is held the last Saturday of April or the first Saturday of May.
- You will receive an email when you are close to graduating.
- Follow the directions included in the email or visit the Ceremony Information page.
- You will register for the commencement ceremony in this process.
- You can change your response up to 30 days before the Commencement ceremony.
Fall Commencement Information
Saturday, December 15, 2018, 10 a.m.
Wright State University Nutter Center
- Doors will open at 8:30 a.m.
- Tickets will be required for the graduate and their guests to attend commencement. Tickets are available at no cost to the students.
- Students, please arrive no later than 9 a.m. with your ticket.
- Seating & Line Up Diagram (PDF)