The offices of Academic Advising, First-Year Programs, Math Studio, and the Academic Success Centers of Tutoring Services, Supplemental Instruction, University Writing Center, and the Math Learning Center will be co-located in the new Student Success Center building. All offices will open on June 1, 2015.
During the move, offices will be closed for business on the following dates:
- Academic Advising and First-Year Programs closed May 26 - 27, 2015
- Math Studio and Academic Success centers closed May 28 - 29, 2015
The new locations of University College Units will be:
- Academic Advising and Administrative Services - 101 Student Success Center
- First-Year Programs - 126 Student Success Center
- Math Studio - 222 Student Success Center
- Academic Success Centers (Tutoring Services, Supplemental Instruction, University Writing Center, Math Learning Center) - 122 Student Success Center
We look forward to providing immediate access to all academic support in the new LEED certified, state-of-the-art Student Success & Classroom Building.