The Student Academic Success Center (SASC) consists of several services to enhance students' opportunities for continued and sustained academic success and ease students' transition from high school to college.
- Foundation Studies: Provides courses for academically underprepared students in mathematics and writing to help prepare them for entrance into and the successful completion of general education courses. Located in 023R Dunbar Library.
- Mathematics Learning Center: Helps students become more confident, autonomous, and proficient learners in math by providing a supportive environment for all math students to work and learn. Located in 031 Dunbar Library.
- Supplemental Instruction: Helps students review course concepts, improve their study habits, and become better prepared for exams and course assignments. Located in 023R Library.
- Tutoring Services: Helps students achieve their individual academic goals in all disciplines and become independent and successful learners. Located in 023R Library.
- University Writing Center: Helps students become more confident, independent writers, thereby enhancing their educational experiences at Wright State University and their professional experiences beyond college. Located 031 Dunbar Library.
- Additional Academic Success Resources: Provides information about additional campus services available to help students achieve their educational goals.