Wright State provides a strong support network dedicated to helping you achieve academic success.
Our goal is to help you become the best student you can be.
- Departmental Help Rooms offer program specific, free walk-in help
- Supplemental Instruction is an academic assistance program that utilizes free peer-assisted study sessions in a variety of courses
- Research Toolkit Workshops are designed to help students improve college-level research skills and conducted by University Library staff
- Counseling & Wellness provide a variety of confidential therapeutic services to help you through the challenges of life and pressures of college
- Office of Disability Services offers academic support designed to assist students with disabilities meet all academic requirements
- Veteran and Military Center focuses on providing a supportive environment for all veteran and military connected students as they transition from the military to college