Staff Development Day * Save the Date * Friday, August 9th, 2013
The survey for the January 16, 2013 Staff Development Day is still open.
Please take the time (if you have not already) and complete the survey even if you did not attend.
It helps with our planning and we do listen to what you have to say! Staff Development Survey link:
If you were unable to attend the January 16th Staff Development Day, or would like to see the sessions again, please use the following links to view selected sessions and presentations.
At the request of the presenters, not all sessions were taped and not all presenters felt comfortable sharing their presentations.
- 1. Improving Communication through Understanding Generational Differences by J. Michael Bernstein
- Improving Communication through Understanding Generational Differences.ppt
- 2. Overdue conversations we need to have with ourselves by Joe Keferl
- 3. Next Level Conversations by Todd Dewett
- 4. Preventing Disease through Good Nutrition and Adequate Exercise by Jennifer Turpin and Leslie Clem
- Preventing Disease through Good Nutrition and Adequate Exercise.pdf
- Exercise is Medicine.pdf
- 5. The Power of the Unspoken Message by Alex Alexander
Please contact Cheryl Hutchinson or Lena Friend.