The Wright State University performance evaluation process is a continuous responsibility for all our leaders, supervisors and employees. In our process, conversations occur throughout the year to provide feedback on accomplishments and challenges and are recorded formally on an annual basis. This process is designed to capture the essence of the conversations held and also provide a formalized opportunity for the employee and supervisor to reflect on previous performance, share their outlook for the future, and commit to achieving goals that will move our institution forward.
The focused attention and commitment to ongoing dialogue by both supervisors and employees will:
- Align every employee’s work with Wright State University’s goals
- Establish expected behaviors to meet goals and objectives
- Assess individual progress toward attaining University and departmental objectives
- Recognize every employee’s contributions
- Increase role clarity and enhance communication regarding future expectations
Providing employees with continuous, honest feedback and direction is vital to the engagement of our employees and is also essential to the growth and development of Wright State University.
Here are links to the information that you may need: