Balancing the many priorities of our professional and personal lives can prove to be challenging. Resources for navigating Work/Life problems are important. The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) is a confidential employee assistance resource for all employees—regardless of benefit eligibility—and family members in their home, as well as dependents living away from home (up to the age of 26) and the employee’s parents and parents in-law. FSAP services are provided at no cost to employees, and include:
- 24/7 live toll-free telephone access to licensed and experienced counselors offering guidance, counseling, problem-solving and referral services
- A customized local/national provider network offering face-to-face counseling
Work/Life Services include 24/7 daily living support to include:
- Web-based interactive support for family and care-giving, health and wellness, emotional well-being, and working smarter
- Web-based child and eldercare assistance
- Wellness and educational resources
- Legal, identity theft recovery, and financial advice and resources
Wellness Resources for a healthier lifestyle include:
- On-site and online seminars
- Educational materials and newsletters
- Health and well-being resources
- Web-based Health Risk Assessments
Organizational Development coaching, mediation and conflict resolution, training and skill development support and services include coaching support for HR, administrators, faculty and others in leadership roles.
Employees are encouraged to avail themselves of these resources to assist in balancing work/life matters. Contact FSAP by phone at (800) 227-6007, or find the FSAP on the Impact Solutions website.
- Enter your username as “wsufsap" in all lowercase letters.
- Click “Submit”