March 1, 2016 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration is Now Open!
Session topics and activities will include:
- Power: Perspective, Platforms, and Paradigms
- Taming the Work-Life Balance Beast
- Empowered Leadership
- Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP in Excel
- Harnessing the Power of Excel: Conditional Formulas
- MACROS in Excel
- Make Better Web Pages
- Is your Job Trying to Kill You?
- Personal Preparedness
- An "I" living in an "E" World: Personality traits with Myers Briggs
- "What does this machine do?" Learning the ins and outs of the Campus Rec Equipment
- Wellness Center Open House
- Changes in the Procurement Process
- Cost-Share for Grant Administrators
- Month End Reconciliation Techniques
- Leadership through Accessibility
- Tour the Nutter Center
- The New Cognos Reports: What's that and what does it do
- Intro to WINGS Express Finance
- Understand Credit and How It Works
Door Prizes provided by:
- Elsa's Mexican Restaurant
- One-Eyed Jacks
- TJ Chumps
- Hospitality Services
- Olive Garden
- Christopher's Restaurant
- Charles & Renate Frydman Educational Resource Center
- And more!
Buffet Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM in the Apollo Room
Buffet Lunch at 11:45 AM in the Apollo Room
Staff Development Day will take place on Super Tuesday, so there’s no better time to kick off debate season at Wright State. At our Debate Launch Luncheon, Donna Schlagheck, professor emerita, Department of Political Science and Gavin Doll, president, student government, will speak about how the university and the region are preparing to host the first presidential debate on Sept. 26, 2016. Be sure to join us to hear some exciting announcements and enter to win tickets to an exclusive debate watch party with President Hopkins. You must be present to win!
Questions? Contact Mandy Karper.