The videos in this section are primarily intended to be used as resources for students to understand our office and how to utilize their accommodations. They also provide information to understand faculty and staff roles in the accommodation process. Please feel free to send us your ideas for more tutorials!
Watch our tutorial videos online to learn how to use your AIM account to manage your disability accommodations:
- Logging into AIM and Signing Required Forms (1:25 minutes)
- Requesting Accommodations (2:36 minutes)
- Requesting Alternative Format Services (2:08 minutes)
- Scheduling, Modifying, or Canceling Exams (5:01 minutes)
- Requesting a Notetaker and Downloading Notes (1:58 minutes)
- Requesting Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (3:31 minutes)