Academic services are designed to assist students with disabilities in meeting all university academic requirements.
If you are eligible, you may receive accommodations such as:
- You may meet with case managers to discuss issues regarding disabilities and academic accommodations.
- Furniture accommodations
- Lab assistance
- Reader—reads printed course materials aloud to student
- Writer—writes/types content as student dictates (scribe)
Test Proctoring Services
- Extended test time
- Testing environment with reduced distractions
- Assistive technology/software
- Reading or writing assistance (test proctor/scribe), Scantron assistance