The Office of Disability Services (ODS) makes applying for your accommodations as easy as possible. Please note that the application for services from the Office of Disability Services is separate from the application for admission to the university. 


Request Services

To request disability accommodations, submit the application for services online*:

Note: this link will open a page to an external website.

*If you are unable to access the electronic application, please contact the Office of Disability Services at 937.775.5680 to obtain a copy of the application materials in an alternative format.


Schedule Meeting

Once your application has been reviewed, ODS will contact you to schedule a meeting with an ODS staff member to discuss your disability/medical information, accommodation needs, and documentation guidelines.

Upload documentation of your disability or disabilities online (or submit in alternative formats upon request). Documentation can be submitted at any time during the registration process. Students will submit the following:

1. Professional documentation of your disability

Please submit each certification form applicable to your disability or disabilities.

​2. Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP), Evaluation Team Report (ETR), or 504 Plan from high school

3. A list of services or letter of accommodations provided by other colleges/universities previously attended (if applicable)


Documentation Review

Once all documentation materials have been received and reviewed, ODS will contact you via email, to provide instructions for the next step in arranging your accommodations.

Your ODS counselor will instruct the student how to set up services for each term and to inform faculty of accommodations.

All documents submitted to ODS are placed in a confidential student file and will not be returned to the applicant, nor forwarded to any agency or other college or university. ODS does not share disability information with any other campus units without prior consent from the student. ODS suggests that students submit copies, keeping the original documents for personal records.