Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State!
There are a few steps you can take to help you be ready for classes in the Fall. To complete the following steps, re-visit your admissions portal and log-in using the email and password you used when you applied. In the Next Steps section complete the following:
Note: Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list. We don't want you to miss any of the important information you need about Orientation and getting ready for classes in the Fall.
Celebrate and share the news that you are a Wright State Raider! Check out how others in the CLASS OF 2021 Raiders AND THE WRIGHT STATE COMMUNITY ARE CELEBRATING!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these images you can share online.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college that you were admitted into for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer Student Resource Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!