Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State!
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few things you can that will help you get started on your path to becoming an Official Raider. You can find many of your next steps by revisiting your Admissions Portal and checking the Next Steps section. These items change as new things are available, check back often. Here are things you can be doing now:
Other items you can check off your to-do list
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!