Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State!
There are a few steps you can take to help you be ready for classes in the Fall. We will continue to update these steps so be sure to check back. To complete the following steps, revisit your Admissions Portal and log in using the email and password you used when you applied. In the Next Steps section complete the following:
- Complete your Statement of Intent Secure your place in the Class of 2022 by completing your Statement of Intent. This is how you let us know you plan to attend Wright State!
- Register for Orientation
- Apply for housing
Note: Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list. You don't want to miss any of the important information you need about Orientation and getting ready for classes in the Fall.
Share your news!
Share your Raider pride by purchasing your 2018 Official Raider T-Shirt!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these official images you can share online.
Are you attending Lake Campus and want to share the news that you are going to be an #OfficialLaker? Visit the Lake Campus Admitted Student page for images you can share!
You can celebrate at home with our at home signing certificate and then share your news using #OfficialRaider!
Attending Lake Campus? Get your Lake Campus home signing certificate on Lake Campus Admitted Student page.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!