Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State!
There are a few steps you can take to help you be ready for classes in the Fall. We will continue to update these steps so be sure to check back. To complete the following steps, re-visit your Admissions Portal and log in using the email and password you used when you applied. In the Next Steps section complete the following:
- Your next step to becoming an Official Raider is to secure your place in the Class of 2022 by completing your Statement of Intent. This is how you let us know you plan to attend Wright State!
- Get your Wright State computer account information- follow the on-screen instructions.
- Apply for housing
Waiting to hear about your Financial Aid? Financial aid award notifications will become available to students during the month of February. As soon as all award information is available, we will notify students via email and an award notification will be mailed as well. In the meantime, check your Admissions Portal to see if you have any outstanding financial aid requirements that may prevent you from receiving your financial aid award. Make sure to submit any requested/required documents immediately so that we can prepare your award notification in February.
Get ready to celebrate!
Save the date for Signing Day on May 1. You can celebrate becoming an Official Raider on campus or from home! You can check back for more information, but we will send it to you too.
Note: Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list. You don't want to miss any of the important information you need about Orientation and getting ready for classes in the Fall.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!