Right Here. Wright State. This Spring.

COVID-19 information and resources. Visit our Coronavirus website.

Grades and Transcripts

RaiderConnect staff are working remotely until further notice. Please call 937-775-4000 to speak with an enrollment services advisor or email raiderconnect@wright.edu. We are happy to schedule phone or video appointments via our email address at this time. Scanned or photographed documents can be emailed to raiderconnect@wright.edu.

On this page:


Student grades are made available to students electronically through WINGS Express. No grade/report cards are mailed to students or parents. Parents/guardians may only access student grades if the student has granted proxy access.

Learn about Wright State University letter grades and more in the Grading System Policy.

Students who notice discrepancies on their grade reports should contact RaiderConnect within 30 days.

Special Grading Option for Spring 2020

To provide students with flexibility during the coronavirus pandemic, Wright State University undergraduate and graduate students have been provided the option to convert their letter grades to Pass/Unsatisfactory grading for the Spring 2020 Semester. Students were able to choose to convert the grade for one or more courses from a letter grade to the corresponding P or U grade. Grades of A will not be converted and will remain an A. Grades of F will be automatically converted to U.

The following petition is available for students eligible for the Pass/Unsatisfactory Option. This form may be used to petition for a grade change after the May 15, 2020 noon deadline. Actions you may request include but are not limited to: Reverse one or more P/U grade(s) back to the originally-assigned letter grade(s); Retroactively request the P/U Option for the course grade(s) you specify.

Pass/Unsatisfactory Option Grade Change Petition (DocuSign)

Visit our FAQ page for more information on the Pass/Unsatisfactory Option:



Wright State University and the National Student Clearinghouse have partnered to provide you with the ability to order transcripts online.

During the current COVID-19 cautionary period, all Transcripts will be sent via the Electronic PDF Delivery Method and are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year


How to Order

Alumni/Former Students (INCLUDING FORMER CCP)

  • Access the Transcript Ordering Center to place your request(s).
    • You will be required to provide various pieces of information to verify your identity and locate your student records.
  • Payment may only be made in the form of credit card.  

Current Students (INCLUDING CCP)

  • Using WINGS Express, select “Student and Financial Aid”, “Registration and Records”, and “Request Official Academic Transcript” to easily place your request since you are logged in to WINGS. 
  • Check to see if you have a hold:
    • Log onto WINGS Express,* click “Student and Financial Aid,” then "Registration and Records,” then “View Holds.” (Contact information for the department that placed the hold will be provided)
  • Payment may only be made in the form of credit card. 


Check Order Status

Need to track a transcript order?  Check Order Status

To view the status of your request(s) you may:

Current students may also return to WINGS Express to return to the Transcript Ordering Center.



Electronic Processing

Electronic PDF cost is $9.25 per transcript and processing time is generally within the hour unless student has holds or historic academic records which require intervention from the university.



Did You Know…?

  1. Many schools prefer to have us send transcripts directly to them. Some schools or employers may not consider a transcript to be “official” if the transcript has been in a student’s possession or if the transcript has been faxed. Please verify with the recipient what is considered acceptable before placing your order.
  2. Once your transcript request has been issued per your instructions, we are unable to reissue an official transcript without another written request and additional payment.
  3. Transcript requests cannot be processed for students who have outstanding charges on their university account. To see if you have a hold, log onto WINGS Express, click on “Student and Financial Aid,” select “Registration and Records,” and then select “View Holds”. Contact information for the department that placed the hold will be provided.
  4. If you do not know your University ID Number and do not have a Social Security Number, CONTINUE placing your order when the system alerts you that your information is not found, and we will contact you for any further information that is required to process your order. 


Grade Explanation

A transcript explanation (transcript key) will be included with each official transcript, which explains the grading system and the meaning of various symbols on the transcript. Review Grading page for more information.