This is it! Your future begins right now.
Everything you need to apply for admission is right here. This site is your source for applications, college preparation forms, and more.
Wright State's preferred method of application is online. Apply online today
After submitting your completed application, track its progress online. Once the Office of Admissions receives your complete application, it usually takes about two to three weeks for Wright State admissions staff to make an admission decision.
- When you apply online, you can submit your application and pay with a credit card or mail a check. You can also defer your application fee to Financial Aid on the application.
- International students need to complete the International Application
There are so many great reasons to live on campus at Wright State… instant study partners, microwave, refrigerator, air conditioning, independence, the Raider Shopping Shuttle, huge rooms, and Raider UP- your easy access to what’s going on around campus.
Ready to live on campus? To apply for housing you must first be admitted to Wright State… then get online and get the housing application submitted. Priority Deadline for housing: June 1.
Wright State offers a wide range of scholarships for students. Learn more about Wright State scholarships for Transfer students. Deadlines are typically either February 15 or June 15 varying by scholarship.
To apply for Financial Aid, including loans, grants, and work study, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by the priority deadline: March 1.
Wright State's Title IV Code: 003078
If you have specific financial aid questions, contact Wright State's Raider Connect at (937) 775-4000.
Wright State’s RN-to-BSN Online Completion Program is designed for busy working nurses just like you.
- EARN your BSN at your own pace, online, anytime day or night
- LEARN with individual attention from faculty devoted to your success
- STAND OUT with a BSN that builds superior nursing knowledge and skills.