For confirmation of testing dates, registration deadlines or updated fees, please contact Testing Services at (937) 775-5770.
Review, preparation and resource information for many of the following test is available online at Test Prep Review.
American College Test (ACT)
- 4 hours
- Students must register online. Check the ACT website to registration.
- August 8, 2014 is the deadline to register for the upcoming national examination, which will be held at Wright State University on Saturday, September 13, 2014.
- 4 hours
- The cost of the ACT Residual is $55.00. For late registration add $20.00
- Call Testing Services for more information at (937) 775-5770
Law School Admission Test
- 4-1/2 hours
- Current LSAT dates and fees can be found on the Law School Admission Council, Inc. website.
Praxis I - Pre-Professional Skills (PPST)
Register online on the Educational Testing Service website.
Praxis II - National Teachers Exam (NTE)
Register online at Educational Testing Service website.
HESI RN Exam (Nursing Exams)
Download: HESI Guidelines (PDF)
Oral Proficiency Test (OPT - Speak Test)
Contact Chris Hall in the English Department at (937) 775-2268.
TOEFL test is not given at Wright State. Please see the TOEFL website for the nearest testing location.