As part of the very important transition to college, new students in University College are enrolled in the Academic Integrity online orientation workshop in Pilot. This workshop has been designed by the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct and provides an overview of the University’s policy and expectations regarding Academic Integrity. It is our hope that after completing the workshop students will have an increased understanding about the importance of academic integrity.
To complete the workshop, follow these steps:
- Log on to Wings at http://wings.wright.edu/
- Click on the Pilot icon (upper right)
- Once in Pilot, under My Courses Tab, click on Academic Integrity Orientation
- Click on Content Tab (top left corner) for an overview of the workshop
- Once you have read the Academic Integrity Policy, click on the Assessment Tab.
- Click on Quizzes & Exams. Students may now commence with the workshop by clicking on the Start Quiz button.
Students have unlimited time to complete The Academic Integrity Quiz, however it should not take more than 10-20 minutes to complete the 10 question quiz. Students may retake the quiz until a passing score of 70% is achieved.
Please be aware that completing the Academic Integrity Workshop is required to be eligible to enroll for spring classes.
Students should check their email on a regular basis for important updates and reminders regarding this workshop and other important University information. Questions about the workshop can be directed to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct at 937-775-4240 or to an academic advisor in University College.