Lunch for Group Tours
Undergradute Visit Banner
We are pleased to offer groups the opportunity to purchase lunch while you are on campus. In addition, there are a number of restaurants and fast-food options near campus. If you have questions about lunch options, please call our special tours coordinator at (937) 775-3918.
On-campus lunch options include:
- Union Market: a la carte stations with a variety of options to choose from, including: pasta, salad bar, stir fry, pizza, subs, hamburger grill, etc.
- The Hangar : Burger King, Taco Bell, Skyline Chili, Pizza Hut, Runway Deli, and more
Wright State does not offer an all you can eat option. All options are á la carte. Students can purchase a reasonably-sized lunch between 5 & 10 dollars. On campus meal payment options: We offer several payment options for groups wishing to eat on campus:
- Students pay for themselves with cash
- Admissions provides meal voucher cards preloaded with ten dollars. The students can use an amount up to ten dollars and the amount used will be billed after your visit. We do need a billing address for this option. (See additional information about this option below.)
Additional information on payment Option 2: It is expected that each group leader sign the WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY SPECIAL TOUR PAYMENT AGREEMENT. Upon signing this payment agreement, the signer is made aware and is responsible for:
- Full payment of lunch cost for their group within one month of receiving the invoice
- Verifying that all meal vouchers have been returned to the Office of Admissions
- If there are meal vouchers missing within the assigned meal voucher numbers, the group will be charged three dollars ($3) per missing card
- If the full amount is not paid by one month after receiving the invoice, the full amount will be charged to the credit card number provided
Off-campus Lunch Options
If you are planning to take a large group to an off campus location for lunch, we encourage you to call the location and let them know you are coming. View a list of restaurants and fast food options near campus. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask our special tours coordinator at (937) 775-3918.