Undergradute Apply Banner
High School Students
Complete the Wright State application process by submitting:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official high school transcript including senior schedule
- Partial at time of application, final transcript upon completion of your senior year
- $30 application fee
Recommended Admissions Criteria:
High school graduates will be granted admission to Wright State University if they meet one of the following options:
- Complete the Ohio Core curriculum*
- Achieve a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0
- Achieve an ACT composite score of 15 or SAT score of 740 (combined critical reading and math)
- Complete the Ohio Core curriculum *
- Achieve a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5
- Submit any ACT/SAT score
*Out-of-state students must complete an equivalent rigorous curriculum
Recommended High School Course Work for Admission
- 4 years English
- 4 years Mathematics (including Algebra II or equivalent)
- 3 years Science (including lab based experience)
- 3 years of Social Studies (including American History, American Government and Economics/Financial Literacy, integrated or stand alone)
- 2 years of the same foreign language
- 1 Fine Arts Course
- Additional Credits as required by the Ohio Core
Application materials should be submitted to:
Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
If you prefer, printable application forms (PDF) are available. If you would like an application mailed to you, please call us at (937) 775-5700.
It will take up to three weeks to process the application once all required items are received.
Track your application status online once you receive your UID and PIN.
Attention male students: A law passed by the Ohio Assembly requires state universities to charge nonresident fees to male (Ohio) students who have not registered with the Selective Service. In addition, Selective Service registration is linked to many federal and state benefits, including eligibility for federal student loans and grants.
Federal law requires virtually all men to register with Selective Service within 30 days of turning 18. Males who have not registered with the Selective Service may register online at the Selective Service System Website or go to any U.S. Post Office.
If you have registered but have lost your Selective Service number, call the Selective Service System at (708) 688-6888 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a duplicate card will be sent within 10 days. For additional information, please visit the Selective Service System Web site.
Wright State University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity/expression), color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic (DNA) information, veteran status, military status, or sexual orientation. We take affirmative action to recruit and assist members of various racial or ethnic groups, women, Vietnam-era veterans, and persons with disabilities whose ability to achieve academic success might otherwise be unrecognized because of cultural barriers. Our policy is consistent with the various federal and Ohio statutes that prohibit discrimination.
Apply Online Now!
ACT & SAT Codes
ACT & SAT Codes
Wright State's ACT code: 3295
Wright State's SAT code: 1179